51 (edited by ctrl+alt+delete 2008-08-11 20:40:31)

Re: Revival.

The Dark Knight wrote:

P.S.  The reason our score isn't as high as you is because there is only 200 accounts, scores are directly proportional to the number of accounts.  And, even with that number of accounts Tidal, I'm still almost going to be equal to the best of your little band score wise.  Just food for thought.

Thats too funny. Nah.. They're not directly proportional.. Also. I'm the only player in my alliance that would be counted as old. Sure is nice though when you have to try to attack me tongue. How about that 20 million now? Or are you a little scared of one trankoor? Vs. 12 ...
Dark.. We all know Tidal has english problems, but that doesn't matter to anyone. It is kind of annoying however to see you act childish over it in every post.


Also... @ Revan. We would've killed anyone still.  I can name every spy we have ever been with. And there was only 1 alliance that we didn't get a spy into. So you watch your back when we all play. As for anyone else.. I'm only playing because I got bored this summer and The last knights wasn't cutting it anymore.

BTW... My original intentions wasn't to come here to "bash" everyone. But it is funny when these feuds are going on.

Re: Revival.

ctrl+alt+delete wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:

P.S.  The reason our score isn't as high as you is because there is only 200 accounts, scores are directly proportional to the number of accounts.  And, even with that number of accounts Tidal, I'm still almost going to be equal to the best of your little band score wise.  Just food for thought.

Thats too funny. Nah.. They're not directly proportional.. Also. I'm the only player in my alliance that would be counted as old. Sure is nice though when you have to try to attack me tongue. How about that 20 million now? Or are you a little scared of one trankoor? Vs. 12 ...
Dark.. We all know Tidal has english problems, but that doesn't matter to anyone. It is kind of annoying however to see you act childish over it in every post.


Also... @ Revan. We would've killed anyone still.  I can name every spy we have ever been with. And there was only 1 alliance that we didn't get a spy into. So you watch your back when we all play. As for anyone else.. I'm only playing because I got bored this summer and The last knights wasn't cutting it anymore.

BTW... My original intentions wasn't to come here to "bash" everyone. But it is funny when these feuds are going on.

My original intention was to promote some activity in the game. It's funny and sad Tidal is seemingly the only one who picks off where a feud should have ended. Your threats or spies don't scare me- it's funny you would even try since I had eyes watching your every move while in Shen- funny how getting out of vacation works and deadly the message boards proved that one fateful night wink

Remember to raise the bar but do not give into astonishment.

Re: Revival.

Eh.. You still haven't figured it out. That most of us loved the suicide runs. Both good and bad. Made the game much more interesting big_smile

Re: Revival.

ctrl+alt+delete wrote:

Eh.. You still haven't figured it out. That most of us loved the suicide runs. Both good and bad. Made the game much more interesting big_smile

Can't say it wasn't interesting. I used lay bets on how much there would be left in the end wink Got lucky sometimes.

Remember to raise the bar but do not give into astonishment.

Re: Revival.

Yeah. But it was much better that round Tidal posted. All 15 members finished in top 15. Competition went poor after that. And it wasn't fun. I'm not going to be around much longer. But its always nice to be in the game when you have 0 chance of winning after starting TWO WEEKS LATE.

Re: Revival.

ctrl+alt+delete wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:

P.S.  The reason our score isn't as high as you is because there is only 200 accounts, scores are directly proportional to the number of accounts.  And, even with that number of accounts Tidal, I'm still almost going to be equal to the best of your little band score wise.  Just food for thought.

Thats too funny. Nah.. They're not directly proportional.. Also. I'm the only player in my alliance that would be counted as old. Sure is nice though when you have to try to attack me tongue. How about that 20 million now? Or are you a little scared of one trankoor? Vs. 12 ...
Dark.. We all know Tidal has english problems, but that doesn't matter to anyone. It is kind of annoying however to see you act childish over it in every post.


Also... @ Revan. We would've killed anyone still.  I can name every spy we have ever been with. And there was only 1 alliance that we didn't get a spy into. So you watch your back when we all play. As for anyone else.. I'm only playing because I got bored this summer and The last knights wasn't cutting it anymore.

BTW... My original intentions wasn't to come here to "bash" everyone. But it is funny when these feuds are going on.

They mostly are directly proportional ctrl.    And as for attacking you, what's the point, the only reason I was doing it was for fun and to see how much damage dominators do to transports as an experiment.  It's not as if I need that small number of mines.  Besides I'm a little conscience of how much I could lose score wise going after a pretty strong trankoor who has not nearly enough mines to be worth it this late in the round, and with us up by so much.  And 12 of you doesn't concern me either...
And as for the English, it is merely a pet peeve of mine.  I just see it as laziness, as you can spend a few more second typing and eliminate any grammatical problems.

There's always a Dark Knight after a long day.

Re: Revival.

I was directing those 12 as to those in your alliance. I'm only in it for the fun. So send those millions over. It'll be a fun battle, and you know I can't turn down a fight that'll be fun wink

58 (edited by Tidal 2008-08-12 09:08:29)

Re: Revival.

Revan I wrote:
Tidal wrote:
bafhouse03 wrote:

See! Tidal NO! i can't believe you did it again! 200 accounts were made, so 200 people to fight. Trust me he is not scared. So are you coming back or not?! Thats all we're trying to accomplish here

200 accounts are not 200 playing ppl.

Revan wich was your name again? last round i dont remember anyone stealing a single mine from my planet.  i can bring more people back in then u ever will. have it your way i will sit tight watching how this game will die.

Go ahead and go get more people back(haha I'll see when I believe it) or sit and watch the game die it really doesn't matter to me- you think it does. Better yet let me have my way then assuming I just want activity and positivity for the game.  Hmm seems you still play and you say you don't.. vacations are dangerous aren't they *hint *hint..

I'm sorry. i don't play atm. i play "Tribalwars" cyclope took me first time to the game. now Emuk made me addicted..
Ctrl told me some guy's would return to the game. so i gave the forum a quick visite but didnt really see much people. Dark knight your score and rankins are nice it seems I would give you respect if i played too wink and for the record, its not how good you are in this game. we all know exactly what to do. its how active you can be. way back we did never sleep more then 4 ticks without checking aw. i dont think that time will ever come back.  if you speak to a couple players who played in the past the probly know how to contact many others.   we used mainly msn these days. so we got much people in the list still. dont know about alliances like lit/guild who mainly used Mirc. if i see next round coming i might give it a try.

Band of Homos

Make sure when you talk that people want to hear you... - larese
*MaveZ ?*

59 (edited by Revan I 2008-08-12 16:38:18)

Re: Revival.

Tidal wrote:
Revan I wrote:
Tidal wrote:

200 accounts are not 200 playing ppl.

Revan wich was your name again? last round i dont remember anyone stealing a single mine from my planet.  i can bring more people back in then u ever will. have it your way i will sit tight watching how this game will die.

Go ahead and go get more people back(haha I'll see when I believe it) or sit and watch the game die it really doesn't matter to me- you think it does. Better yet let me have my way then assuming I just want activity and positivity for the game.  Hmm seems you still play and you say you don't.. vacations are dangerous aren't they *hint *hint..

I'm sorry. i don't play atm. i play "Tribalwars" cyclope took me first time to the game. now Emuk made me addicted..
Ctrl told me some guy's would return to the game. so i gave the forum a quick visite but didnt really see much people. Dark knight your score and rankins are nice it seems I would give you respect if i played too wink and for the record, its not how good you are in this game. we all know exactly what to do. its how active you can be. way back we did never sleep more then 4 ticks without checking aw. i dont think that time will ever come back.  if you speak to a couple players who played in the past the probly know how to contact many others.   we used mainly msn these days. so we got much people in the list still. dont know about alliances like lit/guild who mainly used Mirc. if i see next round coming i might give it a try.

That was the main point here, Tidal. At least for one more round or more if we're lucky have the good times or some of it going again. It's not whether we win or lose- just to have fun. Other than that anyone is welcome to play we just can't have negativity wink it doesn't help.

Remember to raise the bar but do not give into astonishment.

Re: Revival.

Yes! This is what i like to see, congrats Tidal i knew you had it in you, Well now im happy.

Re: Revival.

bafhouse03 wrote:

Yes! This is what i like to see, congrats Tidal i knew you had it in you, Well now im happy.

And you know me?

Band of Homos

Make sure when you talk that people want to hear you... - larese
*MaveZ ?*

Re: Revival.

Hmm this is seriously off topic =\

Beta 0.8b:  Jarvin of Praetoria 1:833 Rank: 20, Number 2 Baleenar
Beta 0.8e: Stark of Westeros 1:674 Rank: 9, Numer 6 Ogarth; Havoc, rank: 3, Speed #1, rank: 3
Legion Commander, The Confederate Legion!
http://halo3.junk.ws/sig/Vendetto/1970.jpg

Re: Revival.

obviously i dont, it was nothing more then a feeling. But you can get a pretty good guess as to whom the person is by reading loads of posts.

Re: Revival.

Too true baf, like to point out this isn't exactly off topic Oponn because these posts are due to a "Revival" in the forums as well.  If you haven't noticed there's been many more posts in the last month or so then in the year before.  We've also had more members register in the forums in the past few days (around 25) than I've ever noticed in the past year.
But to go on topic, I'd be curious to know whether Tidal will be coming back for the next round, which Postal has put in the message as starting in a week or so.

There's always a Dark Knight after a long day.

65 (edited by Tidal 2008-08-16 17:28:59)

Re: Revival.

I'm waiting on his masage.

i would like to regroup my little band. gives me some time to get some people back

Band of Homos

Make sure when you talk that people want to hear you... - larese
*MaveZ ?*

Re: Revival.

Postal didn't post his message on the forum however Postal did put this as the in-game message just so you know.
" The round has ended. Congratulations to The D*Haran Empire as the top alliance.

New round will likely start next week!"
So looks like Postal is going to skip any havoc/speed rounds, and is going for a quick turn-around into another round.  Just for an update on anyone who doesn't have an account in the current round.

There's always a Dark Knight after a long day.

Re: Revival.

The Dark Knight wrote:

Postal didn't post his message on the forum however Postal did put this as the in-game message just so you know.
" The round has ended. Congratulations to The D*Haran Empire as the top alliance.

New round will likely start next week!"
So looks like Postal is going to skip any havoc/speed rounds, and is going for a quick turn-around into another round.  Just for an update on anyone who doesn't have an account in the current round.

thank yoiu.  would be nice. i never liked havoc/speeds tongue

Band of Homos

Make sure when you talk that people want to hear you... - larese
*MaveZ ?*

Re: Revival.

Me neither, as havoc is stupid because it is usually just a battle between a few active giants who raid the crap out of all the people who haven't done anything to protect their 1000 mines, and speed round requires no sleep for 2 days which I can't do tongue

There's always a Dark Knight after a long day.

Re: Revival.

Speeds can be fun, but the userbase for a speed is just not available anymore. Imho havoc was never fun and most active players, didn't play it seriously.