Re: Gauntlet

If I do remember correctly, we were plagued by spies until about halfway through the round. And Esem, I had you pegged as a spy almost as soon as you joined our alliance. You can ask Ineo that. And if you don't want to piss people off, don't start whining  about taxes and not getting funded because you have a really shitty score as soon as you join, because you weren't there for the alliance, so the alliance isn't going to be there for you.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/biggre/Infantry.jpg

wrong i was attacking with you guys befor ask ineo i helped him in attacks when i was in
i wanted some funds for mines so i could build ships and troups but
wisq was a  ass and started this mess and u guys stood by him even when he was acting like a all high and mighty ass
u should be thankfull i was so low in score but in the next round i will destroy u all befor u get off the ground I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE ON GAUNTLET AND STRIKE FEAR IN ALL WHO PISS ME OFF U R MY PRAY

lol

What is the difference between a career and a job?
"A career is a job that you have had for too long"
-Warren Miller

to tell you the truth, when Vix was attacking Esem, Queen counter attacked EVERY SINGLE TIME!! Revan, thats why I told you and Odin that I dont trust him in your alliance. hmm

Kelmos wrote:

to tell you the truth, when Vix was attacking Esem, Queen counter attacked EVERY SINGLE TIME!! Revan, thats why I told you and Odin that I dont trust him in your alliance. hmm

Well anytime I attacked someone even someone in a very new alliance- defense was sent on behalf of BoB- striving to kill me. I kept much of my activity a secret so I'd like to think I had no spies and that BoB's slithin was watching.

Remember to raise the bar but do not give into astonishment.

That sucks being watched all the time

-Warren Miller

yea but i watch u all....all the time

Revan I wrote:
Kelmos wrote:

Well anytime I attacked someone even someone in a very new alliance- defense was sent on behalf of BoB- striving to kill me. I kept much of my activity a secret so I'd like to think I had no spies and that BoB's slithin was watching.

This queen guy/girl is quite an ***?

geo stelar wrote:

Nothing better to do?

-Warren Miller

Emuk wrote:
Revan I wrote:
Kelmos wrote:

This queen guy/girl is quite an ***?

Something tells me you were Queen ? Why were you always running off and defending 1:1 ???? hmm You just made it to hard for us to try and kill you sad

Kelmos wrote:

and bob wanted to make it look like they had me as there spy
so they can mess with people
looks like they did a good job
u got to hate there deep fleet scans
u can do anything u wnat if u got that

Atnab wrote:
geo stelar wrote:

Nothing better to do?

nah
not realy *sighs*
but i do go on several other sites

Lol....nice

-Warren Miller