Re: An Open Letter

whilst this issue is indeed an issue and lame, there's really no need to be so over the top and pompous about it  is there FP? don't get me wrong i remember everything and will always associate the name lithium with this game, irrespective of the PA history and the remnants in other games, and people such as yourself and zerth, crossbow et al. but let's not take ourselves too seriously; i'm skeptical it was done but anything in jest, surely?

however, it's nice to see so many familiar names on a general quick visit to this site though. are you guys all playing? glimi, how about yourself?

winning shouldn't be this easy.
Scimitar.

27 (edited by Glimi 2008-11-29 12:02:59)

I created an account for the first time in two years. To see if it is worthwile to play the next round, because I am finishing my thesis this month and will have some time off after. I do some scans, check the progress, that is all. I was even kicked out of an alliance, because my mine count was too low:P

How about you? Playing? Or playing other games?

Round 5: 1:305 Rabbithunter of  Konatsate Gua
Round 6: 1:126 Lightbringer  of  Zetten BoB #11
Round 7: 1:2 Konstantinnidis of Naxos BoB SD
Round 7: 1:2 Nely of Dirksland Guild #19
Round 8: 1:53 Dark Knight of Forest GotL SD

28 (edited by jer 2008-12-01 11:39:28)

nah, that was my first visit to this site this year probably. don't play anything anymore either, though i am very tempted to try AW again (assuming it's still not that taxing) if lith et al are playing again. quit playing because there was no challenge but it'd be good to be the underdog again.

(ps i've added you on msn glimi wink)

winning shouldn't be this easy.
Scimitar.

Well, I must say that it's quite dissappointing seeing an alliance naming themselves Lithium laying rock bottom as the pitiful excuse for an alliance they are. Sheesh... name yourself LoP or something tongue

http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style2,Whoppa.png