Topic: Second Universe Bug

I find it interesting that someone happens to have an account in a second universe, and appears to be the ONLY one as well.  All of the rest of us are at 1:xxx while he is at 2:xxx.  Perhaps this should be looked into as he does not show up as an available coordinate on the universe page.  Just thought this to be a bit odd.  I would like to have this looked into ASAP to make sure that whoever has these coordinates has no more advantage than not being on the universe page.

There's always a Dark Knight after a long day.

2 (edited by Tidal 2008-08-27 10:46:00)

Re: Second Universe Bug

I saw I was placed into galaxy 2 shortly into the round. I reported it to the devs on 1:1 and 0:0. I did not want to delete because I would not have the mines I already build. Also posting it here was a bad move for me, most people know that this bug always places you at 2:1. There are no good alliances around these days, and I am sure none of the alliances have the universe fully scannend. So posting this here, would give me an unfair disadvantage over people like you. I am just as unhappy about this as you.

Band of Homos

Make sure when you talk that people want to hear you... - larese
*MaveZ ?*

3 (edited by Emuk 2008-08-27 10:42:42)

TDK I believe this bug has happend before. Bugs don't seem to get fixed.
http://forums.alliancewars.com/viewtopic.php?id=4347

Sorry Tidal, not calling you out in particular.  I am just reporting a bug as is the way I was taught to do it.  Unfortunately you are on the wrong end, however I find this very coincidental that BoB comes back, and this bug reshows up with the known leader of BoB being the result of the bug.  To me this is a tad suspicious, and as I have not noticed this bug before I posted it finding it highly irregular.  It is also a bug that seems to give you a high advantage which would be unfair if not reported.  We all know that the universe doesn't even show the second universe as being an option, and most would not even check that second universe anyway.

There's always a Dark Knight after a long day.

Its all random.. he didn't get to choose... loser

ctrl+alt+delete wrote:

Its all random.. he didn't get to choose... loser

chill it's okey.

@Tdk. I hope your not accusing me that i had something to do with this bug? first if you post look if it isnt posted before. i would have remade my account if i did noticed it before. and when i saw i didnt want to delete would have been waste of the made mines already. and since i am ogarth people will know soon enought.

Band of Homos

Make sure when you talk that people want to hear you... - larese
*MaveZ ?*