Re: Yawn...

Awww Tidal, I had such a party planned for you and you didn't come! I even invited guests.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/biggre/Infantry.jpg

biggre wrote:

Awww Tidal, I had such a party planned for you and you didn't come! I even invited guests.

serieus? i only heard someone liked to send scouts and retreat on last tick so i did the same.. sorry mate . make it worth to attack u first smile

Band of Homos

Make sure when you talk that people want to hear you... - larese
*MaveZ ?*

I'm really really bored sad

Well if your bored you can attack me...my planet likes when people come to it.

lol. u dont kno who i am ingame. i'll show up later wink

guy's guy's Tdk is giving a party. u guy's didnt know? yikes

Band of Homos

*MaveZ ?*

Well in that case count me in!!! Ctrl+alt+delete I'll meet you there smile

Wow, unbelievable, I really got smoked...oh wait, I only lost mines, hmm that will be oh so difficult to replace...nicely done guys, round is over now.  Well, SHC 200 and round already over, we might as well just give up.

There's always a Dark Knight after a long day.

yup wink you still haven't visited me smile

Well TDK maybe you should try and get other alliances to help you against us....instead of giving up so easy.

36 (edited by The Dark Knight 2008-08-30 16:37:00)

guy's guy's Tidal is giving a party.  u guy's didn't know? yikes

The Dark Knight wrote:

guy's guy's Tidal is giving a party.  u guy's didn't know? yikes

i hope u got more.. 200K troops aint gona work. i have over 200K myself.. ;P

Band of Homos

*MaveZ ?*

38 (edited by Emuk 2008-08-30 17:31:22)

The Dark Knight, next time send me an invite. Party's at tidal's place are always great! And no flying while being drunk wink.

And TDK we should still give CTRL+ALT+DEL a nice party on his home planet, don't forget to send the invite!

I would send you an invite Emuk if I knew who you were in game wink.  And I have a designated driver for my fleet so no worries there.  Honestly Emuk I have no idea who you are in-game, so if you could send me a message we could start giving you invites.  Atm you are like the foreign exchange student that everyone knows about, but no one has any idea how to talk to him xD.

hey tdk... I was gonna buy the beer but I ran low on cash wink hope you know what you're doing

41 (edited by Emuk 2008-08-30 17:47:22)

I enjoy my secret identity, I prefer to keep out of scope from all major alliances. I'm happy the big alliances are fighting, might give mine some cover.

Did someone take your mines away Zeo? No funds for a beer...lol!

No beer from you!  Darn, we were counting on the beer wink.  Ahh, guess we'll just make do with some fruit punch, wish I had something else, feel like prom...or Night at the Roxbury... smile  What is love...

dam I'm already drunk and the people are still not here!!

Band of Homos

*MaveZ ?*

They're coming Tidal, they're coming just relax.  The last thing we need is you throwing a fit and causing the guests to go home wink.  Honestly.  Just wish I could make it, still cleaning up from the party you threw on my planet tongue

you better come tomorow and help cleaning up the mess here. aslong they leave everything at my place when leaving i'm happy smile i still have some things you should get back.

Band of Homos

*MaveZ ?*

46 (edited by Emuk 2008-08-30 18:08:18)

People are always late...It seems fashionable these days. Wait...I'm always late. Never mind. All party people tell me about the party afterwards!

ps: Is it these or those days?

Yeah, you accidentally took my wallet from me...I really could use that back.  Missing my driver's liscense is pretty costly.  If you could deliver them directly that would be nice, but if not I'm sure I can replace it if necessary.  smile
To Emuk: It's these days.  And if you want to be invited Emuk, we have to know your adress to send the invitation.

i will drop by tomorow Tdk , no worries smile

Band of Homos

*MaveZ ?*

I'd prefer if you come by yourself, as it would be better to meet face to face smile.  Your friends just make a mess of things.

just keep in bashing levels smile

Band of Homos

*MaveZ ?*