Topic: Yawn...

Everyone doing okay so far? I'm sitting pretty right now.. if you know what I mean wink

Re: Yawn...

Doing pretty nicely myself.  Things going well in our alliance except for spying issues, but we expected that anyway.  Impressed by the rather large lead that Watchmen has early though.  Will have to watch them! wink  Have the necessary tech now...if you know what I mean wink

There's always a Dark Knight after a long day.

thats fine wink I'm already prepared for you

4 (edited by The Dark Knight 2008-08-26 06:42:43)

Are you? yikes
  We'll have to see about that.  Already launched first fleet tongue

The Dark Knight wrote:

Are you? yikes
  We'll have to see about that.  Already launched first fleet tongue

and how many stealing?..  tomorow i will be at 70-70+   i hope you keep up else this will be over quick buddy

Band of Homos

Make sure when you talk that people want to hear you... - larese
*MaveZ ?*

6 (edited by ctrl+alt+delete 2008-08-26 11:18:51)

TDK... I have a special present for you smile

Your going to give him mines? Nice of you. Maybe its better to deliver them to me right away smile.

Only at 70-70 tidal, boy off to a slowwwww start ehh?  Already at 50-50 and should have another 20 by tonight.  Keeping up with me is a tought task.  Besides I know you are lying to me as I'm pretty high in rankings, and there is no way you have a big enough attack force to net the 30 mines in the last 24 hours when you would have the tech to have fleets able to build.  I'm not stupid tidal and I know you are a lying.  Please refrain from boasting unless you have the credit to back it up.  But nice try wink

lol.. you have no clue what your up against.. besides.. you didn't even come to my planet yet

You are right, I didn't know there was a magic #0 rank above #1.  But yeah, I haven't come to your planet because I don't know your coords or who you are tongue.  Not my fault wink  And ctrl+alt+delete I know how this game works, and I understand that Tidal could not have enough funds/tech to build the necessary barges before tonight to net 30 of each mine from one guy.  Unless of course you guys have an alliance you are farming, which would not surprise me at all.  But w/e all is fair in love and war.

tee hee hee.. we'll find out about you soon enough? Wanna give me your coords?

Nah, I'll keep them as a surprise... tongue.  But just curious does anyone know where a Watchmen character is?  Because I must say I'm greatly impressed by their overwhelmingly fast start.  Will pay resources for watchmen coords wink

Oh and Tidal got to say that I absolutely love your coords, real interesting, love to know how exactly you got them in that universe.  Decidedly odd really.  I'd love if someone explained that to me.  But no big deal, guess some people get special coordinates than others.

The Dark Knight wrote:

You are right, I didn't know there was a magic #0 rank above #1.

Don't forget #-1

15 (edited by Tidal 2008-08-27 09:57:23)

The Dark Knight wrote:

Oh and Tidal got to say that I absolutely love your coords, real interesting, love to know how exactly you got them in that universe.  Decidedly odd really.  I'd love if someone explained that to me.  But no big deal, guess some people get special coordinates than others.

too bad for you I already reported that . since i didnt get the EXTRA stuff like you . you shouldnt whine so hard mate wink

Band of Homos

*MaveZ ?*

Game over yet? I'm having a party on my planet later wink and you're all invited

Can I come too??

free beer?  metaknight let's go!

Band of Homos

*MaveZ ?*

TDK has to find me first wink Its gonna be sooo much fun wink

Yay!  Just dish out the coords, oh wait nevermind if your Dijinn of Zion then guess what I found you!!!  Just need some confirmation mate, just send if via PM if you are Dijinn, if not, don't send as I want to have the pleasure of finding you.  Off to a slow start myself, defense being higher than expected at planets, no slithin, etc.  but not a big deal wink

I can tell you right now he is. Unless he's decided to give away his ruler and planet name.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/biggre/Infantry.jpg

Is it just me or is D'Haran falling behind a bit?

This is an 8 week race, why would we want to sprint out of the gates and waste all our energy... tongue  We have 7 weeks to go, as long as you're still in our sights, we will catch up to you.

tee hee hee. just wait for it wink

25 (edited by Tidal 2008-08-28 15:02:05)

tdk. i didnt cap like i should. dunno why. thats why i wasnt at 70-70 when i should be. but hey. i am almost double your mine count. and your falling behind in score so i'm not doing bad do I ?

Edit. i have double your mine count.

Band of Homos

*MaveZ ?*