Re: Revival.

Oh well.. With this discussion going on about how well ppl might be. I might return for next round. I'll be taking old members. You'll know the alliance that I will be in. (assuming i do play)

Re: Revival.

i say we get all the veterans together for one more round smile

Beta 0.8b:  Jarvin of Praetoria 1:833 Rank: 20, Number 2 Baleenar
Beta 0.8e: Stark of Westeros 1:674 Rank: 9, Numer 6 Ogarth; Havoc, rank: 3, Speed #1, rank: 3
Legion Commander, The Confederate Legion!
http://halo3.junk.ws/sig/Vendetto/1970.jpg

Re: Revival.

Why should it be only 1 more round danny?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/biggre/Infantry.jpg

Re: Revival.

I agree. Return of the kings smile

30 (edited by Revan I 2008-07-22 20:15:00)

Re: Revival.

Hopefully it'll encourage the return of the once active aw playerbase- let's hope for the best.

Remember to raise the bar but do not give into astonishment.

Re: Revival.

one more round because people haven't got enough time to play as it is. i myself am working 70 hours a week, but at my job i can play aw. starting college in the fall. last opportunity quite possibly

Beta 0.8b:  Jarvin of Praetoria 1:833 Rank: 20, Number 2 Baleenar
Beta 0.8e: Stark of Westeros 1:674 Rank: 9, Numer 6 Ogarth; Havoc, rank: 3, Speed #1, rank: 3
Legion Commander, The Confederate Legion!
http://halo3.junk.ws/sig/Vendetto/1970.jpg

Re: Revival.

I think if the old farts return..especially the activity from when all of us played.. then it might actually be good for one round but then slump down the next rounds again..

Re: Revival.

well it's possible that only one round is needed to give a little bit of a jump start no?

Beta 0.8b:  Jarvin of Praetoria 1:833 Rank: 20, Number 2 Baleenar
Beta 0.8e: Stark of Westeros 1:674 Rank: 9, Numer 6 Ogarth; Havoc, rank: 3, Speed #1, rank: 3
Legion Commander, The Confederate Legion!
http://halo3.junk.ws/sig/Vendetto/1970.jpg

Re: Revival.

I have contacts to bring back RE (active) and another alliance for a round in September

Re: Revival.

Let's bring everyone we can back.

Beta 0.8b:  Jarvin of Praetoria 1:833 Rank: 20, Number 2 Baleenar
Beta 0.8e: Stark of Westeros 1:674 Rank: 9, Numer 6 Ogarth; Havoc, rank: 3, Speed #1, rank: 3
Legion Commander, The Confederate Legion!
http://halo3.junk.ws/sig/Vendetto/1970.jpg

Re: Revival.

I hope you I'm not getting invited by you dannyrayray aka oponn its boring to keep owning you hmm

Band of Homos

Make sure when you talk that people want to hear you... - larese
*MaveZ ?*

37 (edited by Revan I 2008-08-10 17:25:19)

Re: Revival.

Tidal wrote:

I hope you I'm not getting invited by you dannyrayray aka oponn its boring to keep owning you hmm

Wow.. mature a bit, Tidal it seems others have gotten over the feud except for you- seriously no one needs the drama. Other than that rejoin the game if you feel like it-: no one is begging you to. The community needs positivity not negativity to try and revive- logical.

Remember to raise the bar but do not give into astonishment.

Re: Revival.

Tidal you have never "owned" anyone except in your own mind.  Like Revan said, mature up a bit and stop using 4th grader remarks to show your "superiority" to the rest of us.  At least he is attempting to replay a game and make it more fun and active for the rest of us.  Act more like the old addage, "If you don't have anything good to say, then don't say anything at all."

There's always a Dark Knight after a long day.

Re: Revival.

lol.. This got much more interesting in a second. Dark Knight should bite his tongue tongue

Re: Revival.

I wonder why I only had to watch lop.
you guys were just farms. danny never end up in top 10 when i played. dark knight did u even play when i did? if so i even dont remember so big you where. lolz..  not even 1 alliance atm is half so good as the old ones.

Band of Homos

Make sure when you talk that people want to hear you... - larese
*MaveZ ?*

Re: Revival.

Revan I wrote:
Tidal wrote:

I hope you I'm not getting invited by you dannyrayray aka oponn its boring to keep owning you hmm

Wow.. mature a bit, Tidal it seems others have gotten over the feud except for you- seriously no one needs the drama. Other than that rejoin the game if you feel like it-: no one is begging you to. The community needs positivity not negativity to try and revive- logical.

http://forums.alliancewars.com/viewtopic.php?id=4624

last time i played against you. seems kinda owned isnt it? revive with players like u guys? just funny. get some real competition if you wanna get back the "oldies "

Band of Homos

Make sure when you talk that people want to hear you... - larese
*MaveZ ?*

42 (edited by The Dark Knight 2008-08-11 10:28:17)

Re: Revival.

Wow Tidal once again you awe me with your brilliance, how do you do it.  First off, I wasn't playing then Tidal otherwise you definitely would have noticed me.  Second, learn how to use proper punctuation and bigger words than "owned", I mean I know in that fourth grader head it sounds absolutely awesome, but in the real world you sound like an immature prat that has an ego problem.  It appears that once again BoB is all talk.  If you want to prove how much you "own" people come on back out, surely you can take some time out of your busy schedule.  Otherwise shut up, and go back to band camp or whatever it is you guys do.
And if you do post again, please edit your typing, your arguments are made absolutely a moot point by your awful grammar.  If you want to be heard as your signature says, then learn how to actually type a complete sentence.  Thanks.

Also, ctrl+alt+delete, we know you are playing this round.  And we are kicking the crap out of your little alliance.  So much for the "old" players being so much better.  And biting my tongue does not effect my typing skills tongue

P.S.  The reason our score isn't as high as you is because there is only 200 accounts, scores are directly proportional to the number of accounts.  And, even with that number of accounts Tidal, I'm still almost going to be equal to the best of your little band score wise.  Just food for thought.

There's always a Dark Knight after a long day.

Re: Revival.

Much words for a guy who couldn't even come up with a name who isn't taken by 1 million other people.
I have ego problems? true, but you got some serieuse mental problems. Poor me because your english is better then mine? Maybe it's because i know more then 1 language.
Seems that are proud you can beat 1 "oldie" with how many others?
BoB only words? i can show you some rankings.
I can show you some personal number 1 rankings. can u? well?
Seems you're not so good as you think.  We kick the crap out of big alliances with a little alliance.  so it appears YOU are all talk.
Make sure you got something to show before you try to talk.

Band of Homos

Make sure when you talk that people want to hear you... - larese
*MaveZ ?*

Re: Revival.

Ok, both of you please stop. there is no point in talking smack on forums like this. Tidal if you want to come back then come back, you dont have to express your views on how bad you'll own everybody. Just come back and play the game. Dark, i know its hard but the retaliation just makes the situation worse, you're just enticing him. Lets just get along and play? btw reading this reminds me of this; http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v340/ … ternet.jpg

Re: Revival.

bafhouse03 wrote:

Ok, both of you please stop. there is no point in talking smack on forums like this. Tidal if you want to come back then come back, you dont have to express your views on how bad you'll own everybody. Just come back and play the game. Dark, i know its hard but the retaliation just makes the situation worse, you're just enticing him. Lets just get along and play? btw reading this reminds me of this; http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v340/ … ternet.jpg

nice pic you got there.
i came to see if there was anyone here to fight. not  to make someone scared because he was finaly winning  with no competition.

Band of Homos

Make sure when you talk that people want to hear you... - larese
*MaveZ ?*

46 (edited by bafhouse03 2008-08-11 13:24:03)

Re: Revival.

See! Tidal NO! i can't believe you did it again! 200 accounts were made, so 200 people to fight. Trust me he is not scared. So are you coming back or not?! Thats all we're trying to accomplish here

47 (edited by Revan I 2008-08-11 13:48:14)

Re: Revival.

Tidal wrote:
Revan I wrote:
Tidal wrote:

I hope you I'm not getting invited by you dannyrayray aka oponn its boring to keep owning you hmm

Wow.. mature a bit, Tidal it seems others have gotten over the feud except for you- seriously no one needs the drama. Other than that rejoin the game if you feel like it-: no one is begging you to. The community needs positivity not negativity to try and revive- logical.

http://forums.alliancewars.com/viewtopic.php?id=4624

last time i played against you. seems kinda owned isnt it? revive with players like u guys? just funny. get some real competition if you wanna get back the "oldies "

Oh please Tidal anything more you want add to that? It gets quite old and last time I remember playing for a serious alliance I payed you a surprise visit- it was nice treat. Only other times you touched me you brought help(not to mention one of our players jumped to your side with all our info). As for the "oldies" there around but they don't give people like you the time of a day(makes me wonder why I bother too). It's funny and sad you still act like a child when people try to be reason with you. My main message to you is don't bring negativity because it doesn't help anyone-especially not the game.

Remember to raise the bar but do not give into astonishment.

Re: Revival.

bafhouse03 wrote:

See! Tidal NO! i can't believe you did it again! 200 accounts were made, so 200 people to fight. Trust me he is not scared. So are you coming back or not?! Thats all we're trying to accomplish here

200 accounts are not 200 playing ppl.

Revan wich was your name again? last round i dont remember anyone stealing a single mine from my planet.  i can bring more people back in then u ever will. have it your way i will sit tight watching how this game will die.

Band of Homos

Make sure when you talk that people want to hear you... - larese
*MaveZ ?*

Re: Revival.

Tidal wrote:

Much words for a guy who couldn't even come up with a name who isn't taken by 1 million other people.
I have ego problems? true, but you got some serieuse mental problems. Poor me because your english is better then mine? Maybe it's because i know more then 1 language.
Seems that are proud you can beat 1 "oldie" with how many others?
BoB only words? i can show you some rankings.
I can show you some personal number 1 rankings. can u? well?
Seems you're not so good as you think.  We kick the crap out of big alliances with a little alliance.  so it appears YOU are all talk.
Make sure you got something to show before you try to talk.

Tidal, first off, I took the name due to Monty Python and the Holy Grail and then adapted it with the big Batman craze.  I chose it not due to originality but because I like the sound of it and loved the character in Monty Python.  Second, I'm not crazy, and you need to think before you type as all of your comebacks as most just don't flat out make sense.  Third, please clean up your grammar it is almost unbearable to read and ruins any argument you are making about your superiority.  No one takes anyone seriously who is acting like a fourth grader throwing a tantrum.  Also just because you "know" more than 1 language doesn't mean it should affect how you type and use grammar.  Punctuation and capitalization are in all the major languages, so that is no excuse.  But that is not the point of this forum or this topic.

The question was as bafhouse pointed out, do you or do you not want to comeback in play.  Because right now I am playing, and regardless of the competition I can safely say I am one of the dominant players "playing" right now.  The past is the past, stop bragging about how good you were then, show us that you still have that skill.  I was merely stating that I am better than you right now until you prove otherwise.  Until you start playing again it is you that are all talk, not me.  And as for rankings, I am currently number 1 by quite a fair margin, and finished number 3 last round. 

I am sorry to the community for engaging in this flame fest, and will from now on post and respond when it is completely relevant to the topic of revival.

There's always a Dark Knight after a long day.

Re: Revival.

Tidal wrote:
bafhouse03 wrote:

See! Tidal NO! i can't believe you did it again! 200 accounts were made, so 200 people to fight. Trust me he is not scared. So are you coming back or not?! Thats all we're trying to accomplish here

200 accounts are not 200 playing ppl.

Revan wich was your name again? last round i dont remember anyone stealing a single mine from my planet.  i can bring more people back in then u ever will. have it your way i will sit tight watching how this game will die.

Go ahead and go get more people back(haha I'll see when I believe it) or sit and watch the game die it really doesn't matter to me- you think it does. Better yet let me have my way then assuming I just want activity and positivity for the game.  Hmm seems you still play and you say you don't.. vacations are dangerous aren't they *hint *hint..

Remember to raise the bar but do not give into astonishment.