Topic: The D*Haran Empire

We are currently looking for one or two members to fill our last few spots we have open and will be accepting for the rest of this round.  We could really use some trankoors...we are also in desperate need of a NAP with someone, anyone at all really.  Also, we would like to sincerely apologize to the Guild for mistaking your alliance with someone else and wrongly attacking you during the round.  The main reason I posted was to ask for someone to send our trez an NAP request as we want to team up with someone, please send me a message if you would like to talk about NAPs or some other alliance wars related theme...I am ingame as The Dark Knight of Gotham (currently #1! *couldn't resist urge to brag*).

There's always a Dark Knight after a long day.

Re: The D*Haran Empire

space for me in this round? The almighty ambassador from last round tongue

Yeah, once another spot opens up.  Not sure when alliance size limits will expand (not exactly sure how that works anyway, an explanation would help), but once there is room for another member we would be glad to have you.  We are currently holding our own going 2 v. 1, and another member would always help.

4 (edited by Wychlaran 2008-07-01 10:58:38)

okey.. playing mossopps again xD so I might be ambassador again..

Our alliance is currently full for any interested so please refrain from sending an alliance join request to our alliance, as all the spots have been reserved.  If you didn't reserve a spot already, I'd ask you don't send an alliance join request as we will then know your coords.  I am still contactable ingame as The Dark Knight so if you would like to reserve an upcoming spot once our alliance size limit grows, post here or send me an in game message thank you.

Did someone fill your request for a nap already? Or can everyone still apply for that nap?

If you would be interested in an NAP with us this round we are open to negotiation.  Please contact me ingame with interest at The Dark Knight.  This will be shown as a sign of faith, and whoever sends me the message will not be attacked right away (cannot guarantee ever) if we choose to deny it (unlikely, could use NAP).  So please contact me if interested Emuk.  We will have a mossopp assigned ambassador once we have NAP negotiations ironed out.