Topic: Recurring Problem

4     The Grey Legion     7     11,072,996,878     1,581,856,696

A smidge to high a score for this early in the round. Or any round.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/biggre/Infantry.jpg

Re: Recurring Problem

yea i got to agree come on now how is that even posable

Its possible because a glich that happened before in game has happened again. I just got home from work and saw this. I have sent a PM to the game mods to get it fixed.

This is the second time its happened and believe me, WE are not taking advantage. The player has not been on since the glitch happened.

If the glitch had not happened, he prob would only have 7-10 of each mines.

The only way to be totally free, is to accept The Force and live accordingly

ORE MINES: 16777215
URANIUM MINES: 16777215
looks like the game has already glitched

Thats what he posted before he logged out, he did not spend any of the funds gathered from this glich or send it to alliance funds either.

Logs are kept of donations and stuff. So everything would be caught. Tell him to delete then rejoin.. Its just as easy than to make the dev's do it.

That's not necessary, this has happened before and the devs will take care of it again, giving him about what he would normally have in ways of resources and mines. I know it's only 2 days into the game but I know I wouldn't want to start over unless I necessarily had to.

1     The Grey Legion     7     18,790,540,598     2,684,362,942

Is he using resources and junk?  They've jumped 7 billion in score

8 (edited by Kaltor 2008-01-20 14:47:45)

shadow wrote:

1     The Grey Legion     7     18,790,540,598     2,684,362,942

Is he using resources and junk?  They've jumped 7 billion in score

No, he's just spending what he calculates he would have for his Tech points, as he is disabled and can be on all day and we have 6 other players using their resources and tech points too.

And score rises as resources increase as well

ok so CAN WE FIX IT OR NOT (how meany ships does he have)

still waiting on Devs to take time to notice these reports, and i'm not sure if he's built any ships yet or not, this glich limits him to what he can do

eh we could all attack and rob his mines to hell and back (free mines anyone)
we jest have to make it a all around place to attack so everyone on the game can get some

or we could wate and let big bro fix it

12 (edited by Revan I 2008-01-21 11:21:18)

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r194/revan098/bug-1.jpg

Another bug has occurred... hmm Simple solution yet never used because why I don't know- but take randoms off.

Remember to raise the bar but do not give into astonishment.

im not cheating I just wish they would fix it so I can play

Demented Kings is not a bug. smile

Just delete your account and start over. You should have done it right away.. that way you would still be in close contention with everyone. The game is based off the "ALLIANCE" so your teammates would have helped you get back on your feet. Have the accounts delete themselves.. then we can have a normal round.

If it doesn't get fixed then there won't be a round any more for any of us.

Things should be back to normal now.

http://postal.alliancewars.com/images/postalsig_small.gif
"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing."

Thank you for fixing it postal smile

shadow wrote:

Just delete your account and start over. You should have done it right away.. that way you would still be in close contention with everyone. The game is based off the "ALLIANCE" so your teammates would have helped you get back on your feet. Have the accounts delete themselves.. then we can have a normal round.

If it doesn't get fixed then there won't be a round any more for any of us.

by just deleting and starting over would not have fixed the bug and it would have shown up as it did with other players sad

postal
Yesterday 20:07:10 Things should be back to normal now.

Thank you Postal for your forbearance with us and for fixing the bug. smile

19 (edited by biggre 2008-01-25 01:12:25)

GNN wrote:

Galaxy News Network on location at 1:xxx reporting on this special event.

.INSERT CONTENT HERE

If you have any suggestions for a story to fit this event, please send your suggestions to 0:0 or feedback@alliancewars.com (be sure to include this: event id = 3.6)

You have lost 8788 ore and 8788 uranium, as well as 58 ore mines and 58 uranium mines.

ORE MINES: 16777215
URANIUM MINES: 16777215

Doesn't quite match the ore and uranium mines said person was supposed to lose due to the random. In fact it's off by quite a bit. So I'm guessing there's something wrong with the random number generator. Whoever else received the insane random event can they confirm if theirs was negative as well because that might help identify the problem.

On that topic, would the Dev's like to reopen the board for random event content? Maybe even implement some of them as I don't believe it's much more than copying and pasting. Be nice to have at least a little bit of a content update.

ALSO it seems that there is another, inactive player, who has received a random such as this as the player in Gauntlet is now in second place.

1     Gauntlet     10     14,865,261,227     1,486,526,122
2     The Grey Legion     10     3,958,698     395,869

This is either one of the bugs for The Grey Legion or just a really really amazing random. But I'm gonna count that one out... Can the Dev's take care of both of these soon? Thanks

shadow wrote:

1     Gauntlet     10     14,865,261,227     1,486,526,122
2     The Grey Legion     10     3,958,698     395,869

This is either one of the bugs for The Grey Legion or just a really really amazing random. But I'm gonna count that one out... Can the Dev's take care of both of these soon? Thanks

GNN wrote wrote:

.INSERT CONTENT HERE

If you have any suggestions for a story to fit this event, please send your suggestions to 0:0 or feedback@alliancewars.com (be sure to include this: event id = 5.15)

You have gained 673 fortress ships.

It IS a REALLY amazing random,    not everything that happens to The Grey Legion is a bug, sometimes good things happen as well

You guys can keep the forts if we can keep the mines big_smile

:d rofl the forts are the worst ship in the game arn't they

GNN wrote wrote:

.INSERT CONTENT HERE

If you have any suggestions for a story to fit this event, please send your suggestions to 0:0 or feedback@alliancewars.com (be sure to include this: event id = 2.5)

You have gained 9700 ore and uranium, as well as 88 ore and uranium mines.

this is from a different player

I just resent Shadow's implication that The Grey Legion its bug infested and that we might be cheating from the way he wrote his last post.    We've been in the game for several rounds and had the bug happen only once before and I got rid of that player sad

It apparently has been fixed.. although there is a massive rise in score still. I'm not saying you're cheating Kaltor, just wasn't sure what the event was. Gauntlet still has 32 million in scoring and TGL has a 4 million score. Must be lucky randoms sad