Re: Special "All you can cheat" Speed Game: Signups Opened

it's only cuz you had no. 19 player in the alliance tongue lol

"why do the nations rise up against the Lord and His anointed?  He who sits in the heavens laughs at them."
Psalm 2

dang was that fun! My main placed 15 but sadly enough my alliance was last. We have to do that again sometime soon... after you make changes to whatever you where testing of course

Round 0.8f: Cale of Fairlop   Rank: 49
Round 0.8f Havic: Cale Of Fairlop   Rank: 7
You know your good when you loose all your mines though a random event and still finish in the top 50.

I agree it was fun. Speedgames usually are boring because there's too little to do in the game, it might not be such a bad idea to allow multiple accounts on them at all. Cooperating to get scans, defends and resource allocations is very hard on those short ticks, this way you can handle them yourself. Plus, because the ticks are so fast, the amount of accounts you can properly handle is limited anyway.

BTW I have to thank Spankhenk for collecting all the mines in the game for me... tongue

beta 0.8: Solo of Hoth, beta 0.8a: Nomad of Solitude, beta 0.8b: Magick of Hentor, 
beta 0.8c: Cor Khalom of Swampweed, beta 0.8d: Oberon of Midgaard, beta 0.8e: Captain Iglo of Primafrost,
beta 0.8f: Mandragon of Warship, beta 0.8g: Henkil

The results of this round can be found from the result document

A small questionnaire from this speed game event can be found here. Your input is appreciated.

http://jacq.alliancewars.com/Jacq.png
We both said a lot of things you're going to regret. - GLaDOS

how many accounts did everyone have? I myself had 9 that I used actively.

Beta 0.8b:  Jarvin of Praetoria 1:833 Rank: 20, Number 2 Baleenar
Beta 0.8e: Stark of Westeros 1:674 Rank: 9, Numer 6 Ogarth; Havoc, rank: 3, Speed #1, rank: 3
Legion Commander, The Confederate Legion!
http://halo3.junk.ws/sig/Vendetto/1970.jpg

One. 

and i didnt cheat tongue

guess i broke the rules?? lol

"why do the nations rise up against the Lord and His anointed?  He who sits in the heavens laughs at them."
Psalm 2

I had 3 accounts. Mine farming baleenar, defending mossop, and a raiding orgath. I used the baleenar to farm up mines with a good fleet. The orgath would attack the balenenar. The baleenar retreated and proceeded to do some raiding on small planets and etc. The mossop would defend both with 2 fleets a piece. I used the same email and I made a fourth account which was another mossop but lost track of it.

Remember to raise the bar but do not give into astonishment.

I tried make a small and efficient system it worked out pretty good. Just one time it failed when I sent too many fleets to defend the orgath. My baleenar almost didn't make it through but I lost a few mines. 20 of them!!! sad

Revan I wrote:

I made a fourth account which was another mossop but lost track of it.

The way I kept track of my accounts, was with Firefox's nifty little 'remember password' and I'd just double click the username field, go down the list and play the accounts that way. No bot, no writing down usernames. No hard remembering names either.

Beta 0.8b:  Jarvin of Praetoria 1:833 Rank: 20, Number 2 Baleenar
Beta 0.8e: Stark of Westeros 1:674 Rank: 9, Numer 6 Ogarth; Havoc, rank: 3, Speed #1, rank: 3
Legion Commander, The Confederate Legion!
http://halo3.junk.ws/sig/Vendetto/1970.jpg

AI Roboform works for me. There is an adapter for all the latest browsers: Firefox, IE, Avant, Opera, etc. I used Roboform to log in to the accounts. I was too forgetful and lazy to put my fourth account down into it's database. Roboform is keylogger safe too.