on *:connect:{
  if ($network == GameSurge) {
    authserv auth MyNickname MyPassword
    join #channel
    join #channel2
    join #channel3
  }
}

and that goes to remotes (alt+r -> remote).
It connects to gamesurge and changes nick to MyNickname and auths and joins channel without evic's /auth aliases wink

to connect multiple servers, it goes like this:

on *:start:{
  server irc.gamesurge.net -i MyNickname
  server -m irc.quakenet.org -i MyNickname  
}
on *:connect:{
  if ($network == GameSurge) {
    authserv auth MyNickname MyPassword
    join #channel
    join #channel2
    join #channel3
  }
  if ($network == QuakeNet) {
    join #channel4
    join #channel5
    join #channel6
  }
}

that opens two (2) server windows and connects to them and joins channels.

http://www.binarydemons.com/~mosse/lop01.png
^Doesn't work with obsolete browsers (IE), feel free to update to better one (Firefox)^

Re: Advanced mIRC Guide

$network that's the var I've been looking for forever. How could I have forgotten that. I was wanting to do basically the same thing you are doing there, but one of the servers I connect to uses multiple servers with crazy names.

As a side note: If you idle on more than one server, make sure you type //echo -a $network to get the correct $network value. Don't just assume it is something. (ie. irc.gamepit.org you would think it's Gamepit, but in fact it's Gamepit-IRC-Network).

ALL IRC Clients suck, I jsut a minute ago switched back to mIRC as Klient ahs far too many bugs for me to take :<

oh another useful script for those of j00 using mIRC v6.12 thanks to Mosse:

on *:input:#:if ($chr(9) isin $1-) { msg $chan $replace($1-,$chr(9), ) | haltdef }
on *:input:?:if ($chr(9) isin $1-) { say $replace($1-,$chr(9), ) | haltdef }

on *:input:#:if ($chr(9) isin $1-) { msg $chan $replace($1-,$chr(9),$+($chr(2),$chr(32),$chr(2))) | haltdef }
on *:input:?:if ($chr(9) isin $1-) { say $replace($1-,$chr(9),$+($chr(2),$chr(32),$chr(2))) | haltdef }
beta 3- <b>.::</b><span style='font-family:ARIAL'>[Universal Protectorate]</span><b>::.</b><br>beta 4- <b>.::</b><span style='font-family:ARIAL'>[Alliance Union]</span><b>-=-</b><span style='font-family:ARIAL'>[Order of Seven]</span><b>::.</b><br>beta 6- <b>.::</b><span style='font-family:ARIAL'>[Band of Brothers]</span><b>-=-</b><span style='font-family:ARIAL'>[Small Powers]</span><b>::.</b><br>beta 7- <b>.::</b><span style='font-family:ARIAL'>[Church of Cistral]</span><b>::.</b>

My current script, thanks to Mosse for the $network var  - man I feel DUMB.

[code]alias gamepit {