Topic: Ruler And Planet Name Guidelines
Here are offical do and donts when it comes to account names.
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Here are the rules you MUST follow!</span>1. No swearing, racist, bigot, foul, sexually based, or inappropriate names of ANY KIND. You will be instantly deleted without warning.
2. Keep it clean. No pee of poop, or anything like that (or worse)
3. Using the name of any dev team member will get you deleted without warning.
4. Using Alliance Wars proper names is prohibited (ie: race names, ship names, etc) unless you ask permission first.
5. Random letters, or non-sense type names are not allowed. (ie: abcd of asdfg)
6. Using names to try to emulate dead accounts is prohibited. ie:(dead, none, uncharted, or any other variants on such things)
7. No multi characters in row. Meaning, no aaaaa of bbbbbb etc.
8. Accounts created using fake or offensive EMAILS will be deleted without warning.
9 . Accounts created using fake or offensive LOGIN user names will be deleted without warning
10. No L337 speak of any kind. Period. There are NO exceptions.</li>
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Here is a list of RECOMMENDED guidelines.</span>
While not following these will not get your account deleted or renamed, it could possibly label you a moron.1. Try to pick a name that FITS. This is a space strategy war game. Try to keep in character.
2. If you find you have entered a name and it closely resembles someone else that is already in the game, don't be git. either delete your account and create another one, or contact a dev team member and request they change it for you to something of your choosing.
3. Don't be immature. If you can't put some thought into your name, don't create an account
4. Do NOT enter names of real world people and places. This is double so for countries and country leaders. Using your own name is fine however.</li>
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Things to keep in mind </span>
How the the auto parser and name rules are applied in code.[b]
AW Dev Team Mystify